Be the first to ask a question.
Punch in your secret key into this numeric matrix keypad. This keypad has 12 buttons, arranged in a telephone-line 3x4 grid. It's made of a thin, flexible membrane material with an adhesive backing (just remove the paper) so you can attach it to nearly anything. The keys are connected into a matrix, so you only need 7 microcontroller pins (3-columns and 4-rows) to scan through the pad. Check the tutorials below for an Arduino library and example code. We include a 7-pin extra-long header strip so you can plug this into a breadboard with ease.
- A 12 button matrix arranged keypad
- Made of a thin, flexible membrane material with an adhesive backing
- Weight: 7.5 grams
- Keypad dimensions: 70mm x 77mm x 1mm (2.75" x 3" x 0.035")
- Length of cable + connector: 85mm
- 7-pin 0.1" pitch connector
Matrix Keypad Arduino Library Tutorial
Biometric Lock Box Tutorial