Be the first to ask a question.
A button is a button, and a switch is a switch, but these translucent arcade buttons are in a class of their own!
They're the same size as common arcade controls (often referred to as 30mm diameter) but first of all, they look fantastic, all 6 colors have a crystal translucent glossy look. Although they do not have LEDs built in, we're confident that sticking a diffused LED into the body would make it light up very nicely. They are also shorter than cheap arcade controls, and snap into place, so you only need 1.5" of depth (1.25" if you bend the contacts over). The button action is smooth, without a strong click, yet you can definitely feel when the button is pressed. A tiny micro-switch is pre-installed, with gold plated contacts.
If you're planning on converting your Raspberry Pi into a Retro Gaming Console, these buttons are the way to go!
- 30mm Diameter
- 6 Colours Available
- Translucent Body, perfect for installing LED's
- Short Body means they can snap into tight spaces (1.5" Depth or 1.25" with Bent Contacts)
- Smooth, strong click action that won't wear out.
- Micro-Switch with Gold Plated Contacts
- Fully Compatible with Quick-Connect Wires
How to convert a Raspberry Pi into a Retro Gaming Console