How many/which pins of GPIO does this use?
I cannot find a diagram that describes the connections to this LCD - for instance which GPIO lines are used?
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 pages)
Waveshare have released this neat little 4" 320x480 (IPS) touchscreen display for the Raspberry Pi!
This device uses the Pi's GPIO output for display, and the Pi's SPI port for touch control.
Installation is easy, you can either use the custom image, or follow the set up guide detailed on the Waveshare Wiki. Please Note. This device does require some simple set up.
- Designed for Raspberry Pi
- Supports any revision of Raspberry Pi (directly-pluggable)
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu directly)
- IPS technology, high quality and perfect displaying from very wide viewing angle
- 320×480 resolution
- Convenient Men-Machine interface for Raspberry Pi, combined with the portable power, DIY anywhere anytime
- Supports Raspbian system, enables your system to:
- Take photos by touching (up to 17 camera modes)
- Support software keyboard (system interaction without keyboard/mouse)
- LCD Type: TFT
- LCD Interface: SPI
- Touch Screen Type: Resistive
- Touch Screen Controller: XPT2046
- Colors: 65536
- Backlight: LED
- Resolution: 320*480 (Pixel)
- Aspect Ratio: 8:5
Manufacturer Product Page