Older Pi and UART accessability
Does it work with older Raspberry Pi models and are GPIO pins - particularly UART TX RX available?
Does this screen work using an Xbox one?
basically looking for a small screen to use with my xbox
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 pages)
Waveshare have released this neat little 5" 800x480 touchscreen display for the Raspberry Pi! It's easy to set up, and comes complete with a black and white acrylic stand!
This device uses the Pi's HDMI output for display, and the Pi's USB port for touch control.
Installation is easy, you can either use the custom image, or follow the set up guide detailed on the Waveshare Wiki. Please Note. This device does require some simple set up.
- 800×480 high resolution
- Resistive touch control
- Supports Raspberry Pi
- Supports Banana Pi / Banana Pro, comes with Lubuntu, Raspbian images
- Supports BB Black, comes with Angstrom image
- For other mini-PCs, driver is required and should be developed by users
- Not only for mini-PCs, it can work as a computer monitor just like any other general HDMI screen
- HDMI interface for displaying, USB interface for touch control
- Backlight can be turned off to lower power consumption
- Rev2.1 Features:
- Standard HID protocol, easy to be integrated into your system
- For the Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, single touch, and driver free
- When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, single touch, and driver free
- Material : high quality bicolor Acrylic, black and white
- Comes with bottom holder, optional tilt angle, 45° or 60°
- Features mounting holes for Raspberry Pi B/A+/B+/2B/3B, Banana Pro
Case Assembly Guide
Manufacturer Product Page