What Case to select
I need to find a case that will hold both the Raspberry PI3 and 4" Touchscreen. Can you advice what is the best case model to select.
Is this compatible with the UPS PIco?
Can this display be plugged directly onto the UPS PIco when attached to a R-Pi 3B, or will I need additional cables to distance the Pi from the display unit.
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 pages)
Waveshare have released this neat little 4" 800x480 (IPS) touchscreen display for the Raspberry Pi!
This device uses the Pi's HDMI output for display, and the Pi's SPI port for touch control.
Installation is easy, you can either use the custom image, or follow the set up guide detailed on the Waveshare Wiki. Please Note. This device does require some simple set up.
- 800×480 high resolution
- Resistive touch control
- IPS technology, high quality and perfect displaying from very wide viewing angle
- Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi (except the Pi 1 model B or Pi Zero, which requires an HDMI cable)
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu directly)
- Also works as a computer monitor, in this case, touch panel is unavailable and HDMI cable is required
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- Backlight can be turned off to lower power consumption
Manufacturer Product Page