Be the first to ask a question.
Want to build a Raspberry Pi rover, but need something with a little more oomph! These heavy duty, all metal geared 12V 100RPM DC motors are perfect for Raspberry Pi Rover designed to traverse rough terrain! Each kit comes complete with all the mounting hardware required to get you revving in no time: 1 x 12V 100RPM DC Motor with all meatal gearing, 1x 25mm mounting bracket, 1 x 4mm coupler in addition to all the screws required to put it all together! The wheels are available separately here in different colours, so you really can pimp your Pi!
This DC motor can be used with any motor driver, but due to the high torque, we recommend a heavy duty motor driver such as the ThunderBorg.
- 1 x 12V 100RPM DC Motor with integrated gearbox (metal gearing)
- 1 x 4mm Coupler
- 1 x 25mm Mounting Bracket
- Assorted bolts for assembly
- Bracket mounting hardware not included e.g. what you use to fix the bracket to your project.
- Voltage VDC: 12V
- No Load Speed: 110RPM
- No Load Current: 0.12A
- Rated Speed: 100RPM
- Rated Current: 0.23A
- Rated Torque: 0.61kg/cm
- Full Load Speed: 77RPM
- Full Load Torque: 0.12kg/cm
- Motor ID: ZGA25RP60.5i
- Motor Dimensions: 53mm x 25mm x 25mm
Motor, Wheel, Coupler & Mount Assembly Guide
Zheng Motor Datasheet List