Different with RS’ Raspberry Pi
Are there any differences between Modmypi’s Pi and RS’ Pi? Are both made in UK?
Does it come with power supply?
Does it come with power supply and power supply connector adapters for wall?
Clearance to a HAT
As I want to put a heat sink on my Pi. What is the clearance between the top of the cpu chip and a HAT? Specifically, to a Hi-Berry DAC
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 pages)
The stunning new Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ has landed at ModMyPi! This new and improved version of the third generation model maintains the same popular board format as the Raspberry Pi B+, 2, and 3 but boasts an even faster 1.4GHz 64Bit SoC, and the addition of 5GHz WiFi, faster ethernet & POE capability (via POE HAT sold separately).
We only stock UK made Raspberry Pi's manufactured in Sony's Pencoed factory in South Wales.
Please Note. It is recommended to use a 2.5A Power Supply with the Raspberry Pi 3 B+. This purchase is for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Board only.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0 chipset.
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53 (64Bit)
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300Mbps)
- 4 × USB 2.0 ports
- Dual Core VideoCore IV® Multimedia Co-Processor. Provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode.
- Capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24GFLOPs with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
- Operating System
- Boots from Micro SD card, running a version of the Linux operating system or Windows 10 IoT
- 5V/2.5A DC via micro USB connector
- 5V DC via GPIO header
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket
- Video Output
- HDMI (rev 1.3 & 1.4)
- Composite RCA (PAL and NTSC)
- Audio Output
- Audio Output 3.5mm jack
- USB 4 x USB 2.0 Connector
- GPIO Connector
- 40-pin 2.54 mm (100 mil) expansion header: 2x20 strip
- Providing 27 GPIO pins as well as +3.3 V, +5 V and GND supply lines
- Camera Connector
- 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI-2)
- Display Connector
- Display Serial Interface (DSI) 15 way flat flex cable connector with two data lanes and a clock lane
- Memory Card Slot