Will the iquadio digi hats and various digi hats work the same as one the pi3 b+?
If I want to add both a USB mouse and a USB keyboard, would I need a powered USB hub, or would a non-powered one be ok?
Do the 3 A+ you're currently selling support rpiboot (apparently the hardware was modified to support it "after the first few thousand")?
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 pages)
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range. Like the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, it boasts a 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.4 GHz, dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless LAN, and Bluetooth 4.2/BLE. The dual-band wireless LAN comes with modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced wireless LAN compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ features 512mb SDRAM (over the Pi 3 B+'s 1GB), has no Ethernet port or function, and includes only one USB port. The Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ has the same mechanical footprint as the Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+.
Please Note. It is recommended to use a 2.5A Power Supply with the Raspberry Pi 3A+. This purchase is for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ Board only.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0 chipset.
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53 (64Bit)
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- 1 × USB 2.0 ports
- Dual Core VideoCore IV® Multimedia Co-Processor. Provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode.
- Capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24GFLOPs with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
- Operating System
- Boots from Micro SD card, running a version of the Linux operating system or Windows 10 IoT
- 5V/2.5A DC via Micro USB Connector
- 5V DC via GPIO Header
- Video Output
- HDMI (rev 1.3 & 1.4)
- Composite RCA (PAL and NTSC)
- Audio Output
- Audio Output 3.5mm jack
- USB 1 x USB 2.0 Connector
- GPIO Connector
- 40-pin 2.54 mm (100 mil) expansion header: 2x20 strip
- Providing 27 GPIO pins as well as +3.3 V, +5 V and GND supply lines
- Camera Connector
- 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI-2)
- Display Connector
- Display Serial Interface (DSI) 15 way flat flex cable connector with two data lanes and a clock lane
- Memory Card Slot