This neat little prototyping add-on board allows you to transfer those useful GPIO pins from the Raspberry Pi B+/2/3 to a breaboard or prototyping project with added protection!
The combined diode and resistor on each pin protect the GPIO from excessive current and voltages up to 5v.
The Protected GPIO Extender Kit features:
- A 40 Pin Rainbow Ribbon Cable
- A Protected GPIO Extender (PCB)
- A 40 Way Box Header Connector
- A 40 Way Female Pin Header
- Assemby instruction and GPIO pin guide sheet.
A little soldering is required to put it together but it's really easy, even a beginner can do it in 15 minutes.
Reviews about RPi B+/2/3 Protected GPIO Extender Kit
Total reviews: 1 Write review
Write your own review on this product.