This product is waterproof ? Is possible to mount this product outside were rain ?
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 pages)
This solar panel is designed for use with the PiJuice power platform for your Raspberry Pi. It has two regulated 5 volt USB outputs attached to the internal smart-power chip so it also works with your smartphone, tablet, laptop, camera, audio players and more. You can even charge two devices at once!
The PiJuice 12 Watt Solar panel is the ideal way to charge and/or power your PiJuice HAT and Raspberry Pi for free when you’re in a sunny location. By using a solar panel and PiJuice, containing our revolutionary PiAnywhere technology, you can truly take your Raspberry Pi off the grid!
- Highly portable – a compact 12 watt panel that folds down and secures with magnets into a super compact size. Easy to pack up and go
- Easily mountable – one large metal eye-hole and fabric eyelet straps in each corner (one metal, 4 fabric for 5 total) allow easy attachment to backpacks, trees, or tents
- Has a useful zipping net storage pouch for storing any essential items
- Lightweight – The panel weighs only 390 grams
- Water resistant up to IPX4 rating
- Incredibly durable stitching and construction
- Two Regulated 5v/2A USB outputs – it works with your PiJuice, smartphones, tablets, audio players and more!
- Features SunPower solar panels which provide industry-leading solar conversion efficiency
- Solar panel – 5.5 volts / 12 watts
- Regulated Max output – 5 volts / 10 watts
- Single USB max output – 10 watts (there are two on board which can be used simultaneously but max total output will be 10 watts overall)
- Built in smart-power chip
- Boxed dimensions – 28.5 x 16.6 x 4.2cm
- Unboxed, folded dimensions – 26 x 15.5 x 3cm
- Unboxed, unfolded dimensions – 38 x 26 x 2.5cm
- Boxed weight – 459g
- Unboxed weight – 350g
- Country of origin – China
- CE and FCC tested
- PiJuice Solar Panel – 12 Watt
- USB to microUSB Cable
- User Manual