The list of Features includes "Cable Length 1m (Pi to Switch ~ 0.2m, Switch to Wall ~0.8m)". Please can you clarify whether this product ("EU Plug 5.1V 2.5A") includes a cable switch. Thanks
Doesn't work on 3 B+
Hi There, I ordered 10 of these on order 238928, and haven't got it to work with 3 B+. It shows a lightening icon when booting the 3B+. I've thought it was my image that caused these problems, untill I talked to a colleague and he said it was due to the PSU not delivering power enough. Please advice.
Does this plug have a raspberry pi logo on it?
Does this plug have a raspberry pi logo on the front? Or is it unbranded?
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 pages)
This 5.1V 2.5A power supply (EU Pin) is perfectly suited for use with the Raspberry Pi 3 and all previous models. Tested on multiple Pi's under different loads and conditions, this quality charger delivers a stable voltage to the Pi of 4.95 to 5.15V, which sits nicely withinin the stable range that the Raspberry Pi requires. This charger is the perfect low cost solution to make sure that your Pi doesn't suffer from low power cut-outs, which many low quality chargers can cause.
The Power Supply Features an EU 2 Pin Plug
- Tested for Compatibility with all revisions of Raspberry Pi (including Zero)
- Input: 100-240V
- Ripple Voltage ~ 100mV
- This Compact, energy efficient USB charger has a high 5.1V @ 2.5A output.
- Uses 25% less power compared to standard chargers. Please note a lot of chargers do not meet safety standards!
- CE approved, and conforms to British Standards.
- Materials used to manufacture this charger is environmentally friendly. This charger conforms to RoHs material standards.
- Suitable for charging ebooks, ipods, iphones, PSP's, PDA's, digital cameras and mobile phones.
- Cable Length 1.8m
- Blue LED Power Light
Note. This Raspberry Pi charger features an EU type plug socket.