Be the first to ask a question.
PiBrella is the perfect little add-on to drive motors, make sounds, and learn how to interface electronics with your Raspberry Pi! PiBrella includes all you need for instant fun projects: it's easy-to-use, clearly labelled, and fully supported with a Python code library. Ideal for those new to the Raspberry Pi, users looking to expand their electronics knowledge and perfect for schools and kids clubs. The unit comes fully pre-assmbled, so you can jump straight into coding!
The PiBrella Features:
- Fully Assembled - No Soldering!
- Works with Python or Scratch
- Full code libraries available from the pip Python package installer
- Can drive bigger loads than the Pi GPIO can handle (motors, relays, solenoids, etc.)
- Indicator LEDs on all input and output channels make debugging your circuits and code a breeze
- Tactile switch
- Red, green, and amber LEDs
- Piezo speaker
- 4 protected inputs
- 4 high-power outputs
PiBrella Set Up
Pibrella Python Library
Scratch GPIO Library