Re Future supply
This looks interesting but looking on the Ryantek web site they have stopped manufacturing them so can I ask what is the future regarding supply and support?
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 pages)
Bring the world of physical computing to your PC or Mac by adding GPIO to your PC Or Mac with the Ryanteck RTk.GPIO!
The RTk.GPIO is a Plug & Play USB Device which adds 28 x Raspberry Pi style GPIO pins to your computer!
Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux this board allows you to add GPIO to your computer.
The Ryanteck RTk.GPIO Features:
- Adds 28 GPIO to your computer
- Powered over USB
- Compatible with Windows, Mac & Linux
- Made in Norfolk, United Kingdom
- Ideal for learning about electronics using real-world inputs & outputs.
- Use it to control LEDs, Add a LCD display to your computer, control a robot or more! (Example projects require other components to create.)
- Compatible with most Raspberry Pi add-ons that use GPIO, this device is ideal to use with your exsisting add-ons, HATs or pHATs.
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 & 10. OSX 10.11, macOS 10.12, Ubuntu 16.04, Raspbian & other major linux distributions.
- Designed by Ryanteck LTD. Made in the UK