Be the first to ask a question.
Embedded Pi is a triple-play platform for Raspberry Pi, Arduino and 32-bit embedded ARM. Blending all three communities together, Embedded Pi helps you to get the most out of each platform. The Embedded Pi is based on the STMicroelectronics STM32F103 MCU, and can operate as a bridge between Raspberry Pi and Arduino shields and in standalone mode as a Cortex-M3 evaluation board.
Depending on the jumper placement on the Embedded Pi, you can select one of three modes of operation:
- STM32/Standalone Mode
- The Embedded Pi works as an Arduino form-factor compatible mother board where the STM32 controls the Arduino shields directly without the use of Raspberry Pi.
- ST-Adapter Mode
- The STM32 controls the Arduino shields, and the Raspberry Pi works as the GUI or command line console to send commands/data to and receive data from the STM32.
- Raspberry Pi Mode
- The Embedded Pi works as a hardware connection bridge between Raspberry Pi and Arduino shields, allowing the Raspberry Pi to interface directly with existing Arduino shields.
The Embedded Pi Features:
- Integrates both Raspberry Pi and Arduino Platforms Together
- Compatible with both 5v and 3v Arduino shields (selectable with jumpers)
- 32 bit ARM Cortex-M3 STM32F103 MCU 72MHz
- 128Kbytes of Flash memory and 20Kbytes of SRAM.
- Free COOCOX downloadable software for ARM development
- Supports SPI, UART, I2C, PWM and CAN interface
- Supports SWD/JTAG debugging and programming via the ISP interface
- Can be powered from USB or DC power supply (7-12VDC
- Kit Contents - Embedded Pi board assembled, Mini USB cable, 26/10 way ribbon cables and x4 plastic raisers
- Form factor compatible with Arduino™ shields
- Three Working Modes: RasPi Mode, Bridge Mode & STM32 Mode, selectable by jumpers.
- Enhances the control capability of Raspberry Pi, e.g. to control LED, Motor, etc.
- Provides Raspberry Pi with easy access to abundant Arduino™ shields.
Provides Raspberry Pi with easy access to abundant Arduino shields.
- Compatible with both 5V and 3.3V Arduino shields, selectable with jumpers
- Hundreds of Arduino shields available on the market enhance the control capability of Raspberry Pi, e.g. to control Motor, sensors, etc.
- Raspberry Pi and the STM32 MCU can work independently or in conjunction with each other to control the Arduino shields or other accessories.
Brings 32-bit ARM MCU into the world of Arduino.
- 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 STM32F103 MCU operating at 72MHz, with 128KB Flash, 20KB
- RAM, motor control, USB, and CAN
Downloads, Tutorials and Guides: