Old model MMP-0028 (previous version)
I bought the previous version of this dongle and I am just wondering what is the weight of this dongle as it is not stated on the website.
Will this work on a Windows 10 pc?
Long Range Distance For Outdoor
Can I use it for at least 300 meter coverage with my Raspberry Pi 3 for outdoor network at many obstacles ?
Raspberry Pi Hotspot
I have been able to setup a wifi hotspot on the Raspberry Pi but not using this hardware. Can anyone help. Am i using the wrong driver=nl80211, rt2800usb?
Dual or Single Band?
Is this a dual or single band and if single I assume it's 2.4GHz?
Will it work with Pi 0?
I am not seeing the Pi 0 in the compatibility list. Should there be a issue?
What is the power output of this dongle ?
What is the power output of this module
It's possible to use it on passive mode for ethical hacking?
Showing 1 to 8 of 8 (1 pages)
New Updated 2017 Version! ModMyPi's Ultra Long Range High Gain 5dBi USB WiFi Dongle is great if you're connecting to distant WiFi signals with your Raspberry Pi, and want a little more range! We've tested the signal in an open area to a useable straight line range of 100m. We probably would have got more if it wasn't for those pesky tree's!
Our long range Raspberry Pi WiFi dongle utilises the plug and play Ralink RT3070 Chipset, which requires no set up or installation on Raspian, XBMC or OpenElec. It's larger than the other dongles we sell, but it features an external 5dBi High Gain detachable antenna to give you a wireless reception range 6 times wider than that of a standard 54Mbps USB Adapter; and subsequently access to distant and weak WiFi signals! Even with all that power, these dongles are low draw (<150mA nominal draw), and connect to the Raspberry Pi's USB via a short USB/Mini-USB cable without the need for an external USB hub!
ModMyPi's Ultra Long Range High Gain 5dBi USB WiFi Dongle Features:
- Tested for Compatibility with the Raspberry Pi
- Plug & Play - Requires No Installation. Can be used straight from the GUI via the WiFi Config Program.
- Plugs into the Raspberry Pi via a USB to Mini USB cable - Requires No External Power.
- Ralink RT3070 Chipset
- Features a 5dBi High Gain Detachable External Antenna for Extra Range. (Antenna Connector RP-SMA)
- Fully CE Compliant to 2017 Standards (EMC EN 301 489-17 V3.1.1)
- Complies with IEEE 802.11n (Draft 2.0), IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b Standards
- Wireless Speed Up to 150Mbps over 11n
- Supports 20MHz/40MHz frequency width
- Transmit Power 5dBi (Max)
- Provides two work modes: Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc
- Supports Soft AP to allow other wireless network to be connected
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ to 45℃
- Supports PSP, WII and NDS connecting to Internet and Xlink Kai
- Supports Security: 64-/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK and WPS
- Supports WMM to make your voice and video more smooth
- Dimensions Dongle: 85mm × 25mm × 12mm
- Dimensions Antenna: 190mm x 15mm x 15mm
iw list Output Ralink RT3070