Which HAT Standoffs?
Which standoffs do you recommend in order to be able to secure a Pi 3B+ into the Modular Case and to then mount a POE HAT (or indeed any other HAT)? Thanks
How well does the case with shrouds fair with dissipation of heat?
Does this case fit the Asus tinker board?
Hello I want a case for my asus tinker board and I like this one because I can customize the logo. Does it fit the asus tinker board? Both of them have the same size and format essentially.
p.s. do i have to attach the custom logo at checkout? when do i do that?
Drawings or CAD models of enclosure?
Is it possible to obtain 3D models or perhaps just outer dim drawings of the enclosure? I have an application where I'd like to be able to have an accurate model for evaluating fitment before committing to the design and submitting to our fab shop. Your cases look great and hopefully we'll be buying some very soon!
Using A piface digital 2
Hi, I would like to use a Raspberry Pi B+, a piface digital 2 and a piface RTC. This is the only case I can find that is suitable with the 10mm spacer, however there are no cutouts for the pushbuttons and relays Can you help please
Replacement screws for the lid
Can you supply spare screws for the lid or provide me the screw size please.
how do i fit the pi into the case
It seems whenever I try to fit the case the pi always catches on something
Showing 1 to 7 of 7 (1 pages)
New Updated Version - Compatible with both Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 with Dual Light Pipes! The ModMyPi Modular Raspberry Pi case!
Our new deluxe Raspberry Pi 2/3 Model B case is a fully customisable and adaptable modular unit aimed to suit a range of Raspberry Pi applications. Designed with a stealth look and integrated LED lights pipes, it’s the perfect accessory to any Raspberry Pi enthusiast’s tool kit!
The Modular Case comes equipped with a range of customisable modular features including optional optical window, stackable 10mm spacer plates, micro SD card cover, dual-use USB & HDMI security shroud, secure screw locking, VESA adaptors, and internal SD card holder.
Spacer plates are designed to be stacked up to 5 spacers high, so you can grow your Pi case with your project! Additional Screws are Required for more than 1 Spacer.
The ModMyPI Modular RPi Case Features:
Modular Add-On Options Include the Following:
- Micro SD Card Cover
- Flush, Lockable and Tamper-Proof.
- Secure your Micro SD Card from Probing Fingers
- Protect your Micro SD Card from Accidental Knocks & Bangs
- 10mm Stackable Spacers
- Makes Your Case Compatible with 99% of Breakout Boards
- Spacers Raise Internal Height by 10mm Enabling the Case to Grow with your Project
- Spacers can be Stacked Increasing Internal Height by up to 50mm or more!
- Great for Embedded Applications, and Hobbyist Projects
- USB & HDMI Security Cover
- Dual-Use - Compatible with Either Set of I/O Ports e.g. HDMI or USB Side
- Secure and Tamper-Proof
- RJ45 & Micro USB Power Breakout Hatches
- Off-Set to Enable the Use & Internal Protection of up to 4 Nano USB Dongles!
- VESA Mounts