This smart OLED shield will extend your Raspberry Pi or Arduino with an OLED display, 3 buttons and 3 additional LEDs!
The shape is designed to fit the RasPiBox Open and ArduiBox Open din rail enclosure sets, but you can use it without these enclosure kits too.
This is the standard version, which includes the following components:
- OLED Screen
- Assembled PCB
- Connection Cable
- 3 x Buttons
- 3x LEDs
- MCP23008 to control the buttons and leds via I2C
- Milled transparent front plate for the RasPiBox & ArduiBox with holes for the buttons
- 0,96" OLED display, 128x64 resolution
- I2C communication interface (only 4 wires needed)
- Plugable connection cable to Raspberry Pi or Arduino
- PCB to fit into the RasPiBox and Arduibox din rail enclosure kit
- 3 buttons (option)
- 3 LEDs (option)
- Button and LED control via I2C
Sample Code & Programming Manual for Raspberry Pi & Arduino
Reviews about OLED Display Shield for RasPiBox & ArduiBox
Total reviews: 0 Write review
Write your own review on this product.