Is there a case available?
Since this camera with IR modules doesn't fit in a standard pi zero W case, is there another option available?
Controlling the sensitivity of the light sensors
In one of the other answers you state that the sensitivity of the light sensors can be controlled, but I can't find how to do it. Is there a how-to somewhere?
What is the minimum focal length?
I am wanting to use this camera inside a bird box to monitor any visitors so I need to know the shortest focal length so I can design an appropriate housing. Can you please give me the relevant specification for the camera. Thanks.
Does it contain camera cable?
Are the IR LEDs controllable?
Can the Pi control whether the IR illumination LEDs are on or off or are they just controlled by the amount of ambient light?
Does anyone know where to find a compatible case that will hold this lens along with the RPi? I would really like to have night vision, but I want to wrap it in a nice case. Thanks.
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 (1 pages)
What does the fox say? You'll probably never know, but at least we can see what that pesky fox is up to with this Raspberry Pi Night Vision Camera!
This Fisheye version includes a 160° Fisheye Lens!
Our Raspberry Pi Night Vision Camera plugs directly into the CSI connector on the Raspberry Pi, and features two high intensity Infrared LED spotlights for night time recording! The IR LED's are powered directly from the CSI port, and are capable of lighting an area at a distance of up to 8m! In testing, the best images were captured at a distance of 3m to 5m. The camera also features an adjustable focal length and 160 degree viewing angle lens.
This Raspberry Pi night vision camera uses the same OV5647 as the standard Raspberry Pi camera, and is therefore able to deliver a crystal clear 5MP resolution image, or 1080p HD video recording at 30fps!
- Raspberry Pi Night Vision Camera. Compatible with all revisions of the Raspberry Pi
- 5 Megapixel OV5647 Camera
- 2 x 3W high-power 850 infrared LEDs:
- Onboard photoresistor to detect ambient light
- Onboard adjustable resistor, for controlling the ambient light threshold of toggling the infrared LED
- Camera specifications
- CCD size : 1/4inch
- Aperture (F) : 2.35
- Focal Length : Adjustable
- Field of View : 160 degree (while other normal cameras are typically 72 degree)
- Diagonal angle : 160 degree
- Horizontal angle : 120 degree
- Sensor best resolution : 1080p
- 4 screw holes
- Used for attachment
- Provides 3.3V power output
- Supports connecting infrared LED and/or fill flash LED
- Dimension: 25mm x 24mm