Be the first to ask a question.
The MagPi is an online magazine dedicated to the Raspberry Pi created by the community for the community. It's a great way to get to grips with learning how to program your Pi and how to get started on building hardware projects; it’ll also help you find out more about the community around the device and demystify the command line.
For all those MagPi readers who want a hard copy of the best Raspberry Pi magazine available to pour over whilst sitting infront of your Pi - The MagPi is now available from ModMyPi in a high quality professional magazine format!
Issue 22 Contents:
- ASTRONOMICAL TRACKING - Reflective solar tracking control system
- NIGHTLIGHT - Keeping night-time monsters away with PiGlow
- LAIKA - Part 1 : Introducing Laika Explorer and digital output electronics
- MUNTS I/O EXPANSION BOARD - Part 3: LEGO® interfacing with an ARM Cortex-M0 microcontroller
- HOME AUTOMATION - Controlling your garage door over the internet with the Raspberry Pi
- DATABASE BOOTCAMP - Part 2: Inserting and viewing stored data
- THIS MONTH'S EVENTS GUIDE - Torbay UK, CERN Switzerland, Québec Canada, Wakefield UK, Beachwood USA
- WYLIODRIN - Programming the Raspberry Pi from a web browser using a visual language
- I/O EXPANSION WITH PYTHON AND SCRATCH - Adding I/O devices to RpiScratchIO
- COMPETITION - Win a bundle of Raspberry Pi accessories from PC Supplies Ltd
- BOOK REVIEWS - Raspberry Pi User Guide Second Edition and Learning Python with Raspberry Pi
- FEEDBACK - Have your say about The MagPi
Downloadable Copies and More Information on the MagPi is Available Direct on the MagPi Website
The MagPi Issue 22