Be the first to ask a question.
The MagPi is an online magazine dedicated to the Raspberry Pi created by the community for the community. It's a great way to get to grips with learning how to program your Pi and how to get started on building hardware projects; it’ll also help you find out more about the community around the device and demystify the command line.
For all those MagPi readers who want a hard copy of the best Raspberry Pi magazine available to pour over whilst sitting infront of your Pi - The MagPi is now available from ModMyPi in a high quality professional magazine format!
Issue 20 Contents:
- PROJECT CURACAO - Part 3: The camera subsystem
- PROGRAMMING FOR PI-PAN - A pan and tilt control for your Raspberry Pi camera
- QUADCOPTER - Part 2: Pre-flight checks
- ENVIRONMENTAL MONITOR - Part 2: Using the Google Chart library to visualise data
- COMPETITION - Win a Pi NoIR camera, GPIO breakout, gigabit hub, two SD cards and more
- CABLE MODEM - Using a Raspberry Pi to automatically restore a lost internet connection
- RACKS OF PI - Colocating Raspberry Pi's in France
- THIS MONTH'S EVENTS GUIDE - Cambridge UK, Malvern UK, Mountain View California USA, Manchester, Southend
- ALGOID - Programming made simple and fun
- THE SCRATCH PATCH - Flexible I/O: using GPIO, SPI, fi les & more
- BUILD A CUSTOMISED OPERATING SYSTEM - Part 2: Bake your own Pi filling - build tools and more
- BOOK REVIEWS - Python in Easy Steps and Raspberry Pi Networking Cookbook
- FEEDBACK - Have your say about The MagPi
Downloadable Copies and More Information on the MagPi is Available Direct on the MagPi Website
The MagPi Issue 20