Be the first to ask a question.
The MagPi is an online magazine dedicated to the Raspberry Pi created by the community for the community. It's a great way to get to grips with learning how to program your Pi and how to get started on building hardware projects; it’ll also help you find out more about the community around the device and demystify the command line.
For all those MagPi readers who want a hard copy of the best Raspberry Pi magazine available to pour over whilst sitting infront of your Pi - The MagPi is now available from ModMyPi in a high quality professional magazine format!
Issue 18 Contents:
- ATMEL WIRELESS MCUS: USING LOW POWER WIRELESS - Create a plant-monitoring system
- PROJECT CURACAO: REMOTE SENSOR MONITORING IN THE CARIBBEAN - Part 1 : An introduction and power management
- BRICKPI: LEGO® NXT INTERFACE - Part 2: Scratch interface
- IR SENSITIVE - Introducing the Pi NoIR camera
- PHYSICAL COMPUTING - Buttons and switches with the Raspberry Pi Part 2
- PI VISION - A graphical user interface for the Raspberry Pi Camera
- LOGI-PI SPARTAN6 FPGA BOARD - Hardware / software co-design
- THE RASPBERRY PI AT CERN - An interview with Bernhard Suter
- BOOK REVIEWS - Pactical Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi for Secret Agents
- COMPETITION - Win a Raspberry Pi Model B, breadboard, 16GB NOOBS SD card, GPIO Cobbler kit and accessories
- C++ CACHE - Part 4: String streams
- THIS MONTH'S EVENTS GUIDE - Street UK, Cambridge UK, Dubai UAE, Concorezzo Italy, Bristol UK, Manchester UK
- FEEDBACK - Have your say about The MagPi
Downloadable Copies and More Information on the MagPi is Available Direct on the MagPi Website
The MagPi Issue 18