Be the first to ask a question.
The MagPi is an online magazine dedicated to the Raspberry Pi created by the community for the community. It's a great way to get to grips with learning how to program your Pi and how to get started on building hardware projects; it’ll also help you find out more about the community around the device and demystify the command line.
For all those MagPi readers who want a hard copy of the best Raspberry Pi magazine available to pour over whilst sitting infront of your Pi - The MagPi is now available from ModMyPi in a high quality professional magazine format!
Issue 14 Contents:
- RASPBERRY PI CAMERA MODULE - Part 1 : Getting to grips with the camera module
- PYTHON CONTROL: ROBOTIC ARM - Controlling the Maplin robotic arm with Python
- MUNTS I/O EXPANSION BOARD - Using an ARM Cortex-M0 microcontroller
- BUILD A GUZUNTY PI - Make a low cost hardware expander
- PI MATRIX PART 2 - Control individual LEDs and give the Pi Matrix a workout
- THIS MONTH'S EVENTS GUIDE - Barnsley, Lima, Singapore, Liverpool
- RASPBERRY PI BOOT CAMPS - What are the ingredients for a fun filled family Pi day?
- CHARM PART 3 - Charm syntax and semantics
- FRESHLY ROASTED - A beginners guide to Java
- THE PYTHON PIT - Using a simple client-server model for parallel calculations - part 3
- COMPETETION - Win a 512MB Model B Raspberry Pi and interfacing goodies!
- FEEDBACK - Have your say about The MagPi
Downloadable Copies and More Information on the MagPi is Available Direct on the MagPi Website
The MagPi Issue 14