Be the first to ask a question.
The MagPi is an online magazine dedicated to the Raspberry Pi created by the community for the community. It's a great way to get to grips with learning how to program your Pi and how to get started on building hardware projects; it’ll also help you find out more about the community around the device and demystify the command line.
For all those MagPi readers who want a hard copy of the best Raspberry Pi magazine available to pour over whilst sitting infront of your Pi - The MagPi is now available from ModMyPi in a high quality professional magazine format!
Issue 10 Contents:
- REMOTE CONTROLLED ROBOT CAM - PART 2 - Robot remote control with raspberry Pi REST Framework (WebIOPi)
- A COCKTAIL OF EXPANSION BOARDS - A selection of different expansion boards for interfacing projects
- THIS MONTH'S COMPETITION - Win a 512mb Rasp. Pi model B and case, from PC Supplies LTD
- BACKING UP - PART 2 - Keeping the SD card images safe and restoring backups
- BASH GAFFER TAPE - Learn some lashup scripts with the Bourne-again shell
- WHAT'S ON GUIDE - Find this month's events in your area
- INTRODUCTION TO CHARM - Encouraging others to get coding with the Raspberry Pi
- C++ CACHE - Introducing C++ streams, reading and writing files
- SCRATCH PATCH - GPIO CONTROL PART 2 - Celebrate the anniversary of the Raspberry Pi with a LEDborg candle
- SCRATCH FRACTALS - Generate fractal images with Scratch
- PYTHON PIT - Using a simple client-server model for parallel calculations
- FEEDBACK FROM READERS
Downloadable Copies and More Information on the MagPi is Available Direct on the MagPi Website
The MagPi Issue 10