Does it work with Pi-Top V2?
Would like to use this on my Pi-Top V2 as I would like to mess around with the sound and lights that this provides. But I'm unsure as it'll work on V2 as I know the Pi-Top Speaker Mk1 doesn't work on the Pi-Top V2.
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 pages)
pi-topPULSE combines an 7x7 RBG LED matrix, 2W speaker with i2s amplifier, and Automatic Gain Control (ACG) microphone into a neat HAT for the Raspberry Pi, PiTop Laptop & CEED systems! The unit comes fully enclosed in a neat white injection moulded case.
pi-topPULSE is designed to help build STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Maths) based projects with music, lights and sound. The accessory can be used with PiTop Laptop or CEED systems, or alternatively can plug straight into a Raspberry Pi GPIO due to it's HAT size configuration. The microphone can be used to record music, and is fully compatible with Amazon's cloud based voice services Alexa, for voice control with your Raspberry Pi. You’ll be able to code your own games, create music and lightshows, and answer any questions you might have using pi-topPULSE & Amazon Alexa.
- HAT compliant and pi-top Accessory compatible
- RGB LED Array
- 7x7 programmable RGB LED (49) Matrix
- Fully configurable and easy to program - use Python to make patterns and pictures
- High refresh-rate makes it perfect for animations that synchronise to sounds - either from the speaker, or the in-built microphone
- 7 more LEDs are concealed around the board for fun - 3 on the bottom and 4 under the speaker grill - to put on a spectacular show of colour and sound
- 2 Watt 4Ω Speaker
- i2s Amplifier
- 200Hz to 11KHz response Automatic Gain Control (ACG)
- Designed to integrate with Amazon Alexa, for a fully interactive ’smart’ cloud-based voice service
- Dimensions: 67 x 60.5 x 15 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 40.5 g
- 4 magnetic feet for pi-top and pi-topCEED
- 2 magnetic-spacers for Raspberry Pi 3
- White injection mould ABS plastic
Simply learn, play or create fun projects in lesson plans. The projects are suitable for beginners or experts aged 8 and over.
- LED Array
- Sonic pi to code music
- General for listening to music
- Siri (where questions are typed)
- Sample music recording
- Voice recording
- Combined projects
- Create your own DIY cloud-based voice service, with Amazon Alexa
- Light show with sonic pi
- Pixel Game with sound
Software Tutorials & Support