Can optical/electrical inputs be solder to board
Looking at the board there is space for inputs to be added, if they were soldered on would the board have the features to accept and input.
Audio recording + PAN-TILT HAT
Hi, I was wondering if this module is able to record audio with external microphone connected to it? I would like to be able to record audio with my Pi-Night Wild-Life camera. It looks like it is just a matter of adding it on top of the Raspberry PI2 I have. Another question is can I just plug my Pan-Tilt HAT from Pimoroni on top of it and still have it working fine the Pan-Tilt?
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 pages)
The Pi-Digi+ plugs directly on the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3, there’s no need to solder or modify your Raspberry Pi and you can be enjoying Full HD optical or electrical digital audio in minutes.
We've used the WM8804, added IQaudIO build quality, electrical isolation as standard and re-exposed the Pi's 40way header so you can add other "bells and whistles".
A fully HAT compliant Raspberry Pi expansion board with EEPROM support, the Pi-Digi+ delivers Full HD audio from your Raspberry Pi with driver support already in the official Raspbian Linux distribution.
We also stock a case for the IQaudIO Pi-Digi+ here!
- Raspberry Pi HAT (A+/B+/2/3) compliant accessory
- Full-HD audio – up to 24-bit/192kHz playback
- Built in Electrical isolation
- Wolfson WM8804
- Advanced ESD protection
- Uses the digital I2S audio signals to reduce CPU load over USB audio solutions
- Raspberry Pi powered, no external power requirements
- Industry standard audio quality RCA and optical connectors
- Fully built and tested Raspberry Pi accessory
- Designed and manufactured in the UK