Hi, Can you confirm this Digi+ Pro is hardware version 1.2?
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 pages)
The HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro is the high-end version of our well-known HiFiBerry Digi+. HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro is a high-quality S/PDIF output for the Raspberry Pi enhanced with features that not only further improve sound quality, but gives makers the chance to modify the board to their needs. It uses the I2S sound port that connects directly to the CPU without the need for an additional USB conversion.
You will need a distribution with an up-to-date kernel (at least summer 2016). The drivers are included in the latest versions of most common distributions.
HiFiBerry DIGI+ Pro Features:
- Dedicated S/PDIF interface chip supports up to 192kHz/24bit resolution
- Clock generation using dual low-jitter oscillators for optimal clock for all sample rates
- 2 separate oscillators for 44.1 and 48kHz provide the optimal clock frequencies for all sample rates
- Optical (Toslink) and gold-plated electrical output
- Full galvanic isolation between the Raspberry Pi and your DAC on the electrical output
- Bit-perfect output, audio data stream will not be modified in any way
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering, comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi, it is conform to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi models A+, B+, 2B, 3B and Zero
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply necessary
- Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi.
- Options for makers (need soldering on the board):
- Option to add a BNC connector
- Power supply for the Digi+ Pro can be completely independent from Raspberry Pi power supply, including separate powering of 3.3V part of the circuit
- Can act as an I2S interface to external I2S DACs including high-quality master clock (22.5792 MHz and 24.576 MHz), master clock output is buffered