Be the first to ask a question.
The HiFiBerry DAC+ DSP is a high-resolution digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi (newer models with 40 pin GPIO connector).
It combines a Burr-Brown DAC used on the HiFiBerry DAC with digital input and output and also comes with a powerful digital signal processor.
- Stereo analog output (sample rates up to 192kHz/24bit)
- Stereo digital input and output (input up to 96kHz, output up to 192kHz)
- 300 MHz Digital Signal Processor (6144 instructions per sample incl. FFT and FIR accelerators)
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC
- High quality asynchronous sample rate converter that can upsample/downsample/mix audio sources
- Onboard EEPROM allows to board to boot and run even without the Raspberry Pi
- Users can upload programs developed with Analog’s SigmaStudioStereo input and output
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering, comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi, it is conform to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi models with a 40-pin GPIO connector
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Gold plated RCA output connectors
- Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi