we've purchased this particular cable on a few occasions and the older ones the cable length were 25cm as per the specification sheet however the recent 5 off are 13cm in length, can you please clarify as we ideally need the 25cm ones, is this under a different part number at the manufacturer?
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 pages)
This ethernet cable gland means you can now use your Raspberry Pi's (or other microcontrollers) ethernet from a waterproof or IP rated box!
It features a moulded and gland protected female RJ45 ethernet port (for the external surface), and an internal 12cm long RJ45 ethernet male cable for internal box mounting!
The gland is IP45 rated for the internal fixing (the part that fixes to the box) and IP68 rated for the external fixing (the part that encloses the female RJ45 port), and requires an M25 hold drilled into your box for mounting!
Our Panel Mount RJ45 Cable Features:
- Specially Manufactured for ModMyPi for use with the Raspberry Pi & Other Microcontrollers
- Colour: Black Body / Grey Cable
- RJ45 Male Patch Cable to RJ45 Female
- Length of patch cable 12cm (11cm ~ 13cm). From internal mounting surface to end of RJ45 connector
- RJ45 Cable OD: 5mm / 8 Cores
- Waterproofing ~ Inside: IP45 / Outside: IP68
- Flame Retardant Grade:UL94V-0 5.
- Transfer Speed:10/100
- Electronic Performance
- Insulation Resistance > 500MΩ
- Max Voltage: AC1000V 50HZ/60HZ @ 1 minute
- Contact Resistance < 10MΩ
- Mechnical Performance
- Insert force:900g
- Lifetime > 750 Times
- Shell: Nylon PA66 (UL94V-0)
- Contact Needle OD: 0.5mm - Phosphorus Copper
- Shield Cover: Nickel Plated over 0.25mm Copper Alloy
- Gold-plated Contact Needle: 6u"
- Waterproof Ring: Silica Gel
- Working Temperature: -40°C ~ 105°
- Storage temperature: -25°C ~ 85° 3
- Atmospheric Pressure: 86 ~ 106Kpa
- Humidity: ≤ 90%