Be the first to ask a question.
ModMyPi's compact, chiclet style wireless keyboard with wireless optical mouse runs off a single 2.4ghz low power USB nano dongle - so there's no messy wires to trip over! The keyboard and mouse "smart switch" on and off when a dongle signal is detected in order to conserve battery power, and the unit has been tested for full compatibility on all Raspberry Pi Operating Systems.
- Tested for compatibility with the Raspberry Pi
- Plug and Play (No Installation Required) with all current Raspberry Pi Operating Systems including Raspian, XBMC and OpenELEC
- Require's only one USB port to operate the mouse and keyboard simultaneously.
- Does NOT require external power - it plugs directly into the Raspberry Pi USB ports and runs perfectly.
- Ultraslim Black wireless keyboard with chiclet style keyboard layout.
- US QWERTY key layout.
- Black wireless optical mouse, 3 button with Scroll Wheel
- 2.4Ghz wireless technology for increased wireless range (up to 10 Metres)
- Tiny wireless USB receiver can be stored easily and can be left plugged into your Pi without protruding or being damaged.
- Requires 3x AAA batteries, 2 for keyboard and 1 for mouse (BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED!)
- Keyboard Dimensions - 285mm x 120mm x 22mm (L x W x D)
- Nano dongle situated on the underside of the mouse
- Battery compartment on the mouse is removed by sliding the top cover on the mouse back (away from the scroll wheel). It will clip out, and is reinstalled by sliding, and clipping the top part in.