Would this model work with motion eyes OS ?
raspberry pi and zwave
hello i need to make a device that serves as zwave controller and transmits data over gsm and ideally has battery backup. currently i was thinking of rpi3 + razpb eryr board + gsm board + backup board or would you reccomend something else?
How does the raspberry 3 video system work?
How does the touch screen and hdmi video system work, extended or duplicate? Can I view an application on the touch screen and another on hdmi?
Custom Case Inquiry
I’m with a company called Promotion Services Group, and we have a client looking to potentially do an order of Raspberry PI’s for Pabst Brewing. They’re interested in the Raspberry PI 3 Model B, and would like to create a custom-shaped case made to look like a 12 pack of PBR. Is this something that you would be able to produce for us, and if not, is there a supplier doing this sort of thing that you could connect me with?
Showing 1 to 4 of 4 (1 pages)
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B has landed at ModMyPi! This third generation model maintains the same popular board format as the Raspberry Pi 2 and Raspberry Pi B+, but boasts a faster 1.2GHz 64Bit SoC, and on board WiFi and Bluetooth!
Please Note. Current stock constraints on the Pi 3 mean we may be stocking CN units. Please contact us before placing your order if you require guaranteed UK made stock :)
Please Note. It is recommended to use a 2.5A Power Supply with the Raspberry Pi 3
Back-Compatibility note: The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B has the same footprint and layout as the previous Model 2/B+ version, so will fit all Model 2/B+ items. However, the addition of a WiFi & Bluetooth Antenna has resulted in the ACT and PWR LEDs being moved to the opposite side of the SD card slot. Cases for the 2/B+ with LED light pipes will fit the new RPi 3, but the light pipes will not match up with the LEDs.
- Broadcom BCM2387 chipset.
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53 (64Bit)
- 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Classic and LE)
- Dual Core VideoCore IV® Multimedia Co-Processor. Provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode.
- Capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24GFLOPs with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
- Operating System
- Boots from Micro SD card, running a version of the Linux operating system or Windows 10 IoT
- Micro USB socket 5V1, 2.5A
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket
- Video Output
- HDMI (rev 1.3 & 1.4)
- Composite RCA (PAL and NTSC)
- Audio Output
- Audio Output 3.5mm jack
- USB 4 x USB 2.0 Connector
- GPIO Connector
- 40-pin 2.54 mm (100 mil) expansion header: 2x20 strip
- Providing 27 GPIO pins as well as +3.3 V, +5 V and GND supply lines
- Camera Connector
- 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI-2)
- Display Connector
- Display Serial Interface (DSI) 15 way flat flex cable connector with two data lanes and a clock lane
- Memory Card Slot