Would this model work with motion eyes OS ?
raspberry pi and zwave
hello i need to make a device that serves as zwave controller and transmits data over gsm and ideally has battery backup. currently i was thinking of rpi3 + razpb eryr board + gsm board + backup board or would you reccomend something else?
How does the raspberry 3 video system work?
How does the touch screen and hdmi video system work, extended or duplicate? Can I view an application on the touch screen and another on hdmi?
Custom Case Inquiry
I’m with a company called Promotion Services Group, and we have a client looking to potentially do an order of Raspberry PI’s for Pabst Brewing. They’re interested in the Raspberry PI 3 Model B, and would like to create a custom-shaped case made to look like a 12 pack of PBR. Is this something that you would be able to produce for us, and if not, is there a supplier doing this sort of thing that you could connect me with?
Showing 1 to 4 of 4 (1 pages)
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B has landed at ModMyPi! This third generation model maintains the same popular board format as the Raspberry Pi 2 and Raspberry Pi B+, but boasts a faster 1.2GHz 64Bit SoC, and on board WiFi and Bluetooth!
We only stock UK made Raspberry Pi's manufactured in Sony's Pencoed factory in South Wales.
Please Note. It is recommended to use a 2.5A Power Supply with the Raspberry Pi 3
Back-Compatibility note: The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B has the same footprint and layout as the previous Model 2/B+ version, so will fit all Model 2/B+ items. However, the addition of a WiFi & Bluetooth Antenna has resulted in the ACT and PWR LEDs being moved to the opposite side of the SD card slot. Cases for the 2/B+ with LED light pipes will fit the new RPi 3, but the light pipes will not match up with the LEDs.
- Broadcom BCM2387 chipset.
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53 (64Bit)
- 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Classic and LE)
- Dual Core VideoCore IV® Multimedia Co-Processor. Provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode.
- Capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24GFLOPs with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
- Operating System
- Boots from Micro SD card, running a version of the Linux operating system or Windows 10 IoT
- Micro USB socket 5V1, 2.5A
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket
- Video Output
- HDMI (rev 1.3 & 1.4)
- Composite RCA (PAL and NTSC)
- Audio Output
- Audio Output 3.5mm jack
- USB 4 x USB 2.0 Connector
- GPIO Connector
- 40-pin 2.54 mm (100 mil) expansion header: 2x20 strip
- Providing 27 GPIO pins as well as +3.3 V, +5 V and GND supply lines
- Camera Connector
- 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI-2)
- Display Connector
- Display Serial Interface (DSI) 15 way flat flex cable connector with two data lanes and a clock lane
- Memory Card Slot