Could you show the device being used
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 pages)
OSMC have spent the last year redesigning Vero from the inside out to bring you one of the world's most powerful devices in one of the world's smallest form factors. The result is Vero 4K. A device bringing you PC grade performance, without the PC.
Enjoy your TV like never before with Vero 4K's future proof design. The new powerhouse can play back your 4K and 10-bit content without breaking a sweat. With support for all major formats, you can be certain that it will be the centerpiece of your living room for many years to come.
To round things off, they've bolstered connectivity so wherever you want to enjoy your TV, you can do so effortlessly. Vero 4K boasts excellent wireless performance, fast memory, large storage and a 64-bit architecture.
Performace and Features
- 4K Ready - Enjoy TV without compromise. Vero can handle 4K playback with ease. Whether your content is encoded in H265 / VP9 or even 10-bit, Vero 4K is one of the few devices out there ready to handle it. Future. Proof.
- HD Audio - Hear every detail. Vero 4K supports 7.1 channel lossless passthrough of major audio formats, including DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS: X, Dolby TrueHD and Dolby Atmos. And with support for optical audio and analogue audio out, you can hear things you've never heard before whatever your setup.
- Connectivity - No wires necessary. Vero 4K doesn't fall short when it comes to connectivity. Whether you want to enjoy a rock solid wireless connection or you want to add more storage, Vero has you covered.
- 64-bit - Vero will handle everything you throw at it. Vero 4K is one of the first few ARM devices to feature a 64-bit environment, from hardware to software. Coupled with 2GB RAM and high speed eMMC storage, you'll experience desktop class performance, without the desktop.
Vero 4K Specifications
- Quad Core 1.6Ghz 64-bit processor
- 2GB DDR3 RAM and 16GB eMMC storage 
- Built in 802.11 ac/n/g/b WiFi with Bluetooth 4.0
- IR and RF receiver
- 2x USB 2.0 ports
- micro SD card slot
- 3.5mm analogue audio output
- Optical (SPDIF) audio output
- HDMI 2.0 with CEC (control your Vero 4K with your TV remote)
- Fast Ethernet
- 4K, H265, 10-bit ready
- Dimensions: 9 x 9 x 2cm / 3.5 x 3.5 x 0.75 inches
- Weight: 140 grams / 5 oz
In the box
- Vero 4K
- HDMI cable
- OSMC RF remote control
- TV mounting kit
- Power Plug (EU 2 Pin)
- 1 year international warranty
- 5 years of software updates