Be the first to ask a question.
The Raspberry Pi Camera Module comes fully assembled with a 15-Way 150mm flat, flex cable that plugs directly in the Raspberry Pi CSI port. Unfortunately the included cable is quite fragile, and can break if twisted or bent too far.
Don't worry though, not all is lost if that cable does happen to break! Replacement raspberry pi camera board cables are available from ModMyPi, and it's very easy to swap them over!
This replacement cable is 457mm long.
The Raspberry Pi Camera Board Replacement Cable Features:
- Direct Replacement for the Raspberry Pi Camera Board Cable
- 100mm Overall Length
- 1mm Pitch
- 15 Way Flat Cable
- Conductor: Tin plated copper
- Insulation: White PVC
- Supporting tape: Blue polyester
- UL rating: UL2896
- Temperature rating: +80°C
- Voltage: 30V
- Flame test: VW-1, FT1, FT2
- CSA Standard: CAN/CSA-22.2 No.210.2
How to Replace the Raspberry Pi Camera Cable
Installing the Raspberry Pi Camera
Taking Pictures - RaspiStill Command List
Taking Video - RaspiVid Command List