Adafruit are very excited to have one of the first (and we think the best) Enclosure for Arduino & project box! Here are all the details:
- Dimensions: 3.6" x 5" x 1.35"
- Injection molded ABS plastic
- Enclosure is easy to machine, drill, cut and shape to what you need
- Brass screw inserts (can be used and reused many times, very durable!)
- Fits standard Arduinos and 16 x 2 LCDs
- Pop out plates for GPS, buttons, sensors, switches, knobs, etc!
- Holds up to 4 AAA batteries internally using 2xAAA holders. AA's can squeeze in but the case wont close nicely so we suggest AAA's
- Comes with screws for the LCD, Arduino and case
- Made in Canada!
Comes with all parts shown.
Want some ideas of how to use it? Adafruit have a tutorial showing how we made a portable data-logger. Lots of details on how to attach an LCD, drill and add mechanical connections, etc.
- 3.6" x 5" x 1.35"
- 91mm x 126mm x 34mm
- 75g / 2.64oz
Reviews about White Enclosure for Arduino - Electronics enclosure - 1.0
Total reviews: 0 Write review
Write your own review on this product.